Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

• CommentAuthorJohan
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2007 edited

Hi,

Un petit court-métrage par Jelle Van Dun.
    Une visite dans un autre monde..
    J'en dit pas plus mais à regarder absolument c'est tout simplement hallucinant et techniquement super !

Check Vids - Check Website

Jelle Van Dun say
    This Stop Motion Animation takes you into another world. In this world no physical laws count. The only laws that count are the laws of the Animator.
    I animated myself through my house and the city of Breda, the Netherlands. It took me 6 months to complete. That is mainly because of the weather. It wasn't always suitable to shoot my scenes.
    The song I used is called Chinois by DJ Aphrodite and can be found on the record Aftershock.
    Enjoy! I would like to know what you think about it.

1.  permalink

ouais je l'avais déja vu. Très bon !

•  
      CommentAuthorL.O.E.
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2007 edited

That´s beatiful. And he sais is true! There´s very nice ideas on it! I think the cinema pioneers must be happy with the next generations: Have you seen it?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLoStiQLBJI

•  
      CommentAuthorL.O.E.
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2007

Well, the link doesn´t work, but you can copy and yes.

• CommentAuthorJohan

I fixed you're link if you put only link u put in on [/url*] and if you want a text on link it's [url=http://*]name of link.
    (with no star)

•  
      CommentAuthorL.O.E.

Thanks!

•  
      CommentAuthordatux
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2007

hehe !

excelent ...

j'ai un projet qques projets de films d'annimation en image par image sur le feu ... mais ca prends un temps fou ...

•  
      CommentAuthorL.O.E.
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2007

Posted By: datuxhehe !

excelent ...

j'ai un projet qques projets de films d'annimation en image par image sur le feu ... mais ca prends un temps fou ...

Es-tu animateur ?

•  
      CommentAuthordatux
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2007

animateur dans le sens ou je fais des films d'animation ... oui ... mais ca prends un temps fou et je suis à mon premier ...

•  
      CommentAuthorL.O.E.

Hello. Sorry, I tell in english, lazy to find french words. I have to learnt, but tomorow.

Very nice! Is drawing animation? Objects and people animation? ...?
    Yes, animation is terrible slow. But it´s beatifull and as this boy said "The only laws that count are the laws of the Animator" but needs giant patience. I was working in traditional animation (in film support) as a camera (truca) and things like that. Was crazy! But very interesting and fascinating to have the cinema over a table, with the actors and backgrounds and all the elements and to give them live.
    I´m curiouse. If you wants, I´d like to see that you do :)

•  
      CommentAuthordatux

yes it's great ;)

we're at the firsts stages, building the backgrounds and painting the actor, we call our actor "nestor" and is built with iron, latex, and a egg. i'll post some picture as i found them back ;)

but this project growth very slowly cuz the friend i work with is in nicaragua 'till july and i have lot of other things to do right now ...

•  
      CommentAuthorL.O.E.
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2007 edited

Then is creatures animation! Very nice! I´d love to see it!
    Please, have a look of this film. Is from a friend of mine "Celia Galán", the link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7026505883452654892&sourceid=searchfeed
    I think she´s a real talent. And a very nice girl.
    As it´s in spanish, IO tell you: Is the history about a mexican criminal, a woman called La Mocha. She´s a murder and have bad live because she haven´t thumbs! Ahah! She said: "Imagine what´s make a handshake without thumbs"

•  
      CommentAuthordatux

seems to be realy good work on this video but the quality is so poor ...

need to be host elsewhere ! google video suxx !

did you have a better copy ?

•  
      CommentAuthorL.O.E.
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2007 edited

I have a VHS of it, but I didn´t find another at web. Shure is in another place. This and another from her wins prices. I don´t know by the moment. I´ll try to ask her about wat is she doing. But she´s working in a long film on real image, and well. Could be inrteresting to see the others. I´ll ask. I´m interested too.