Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2022

https://severedheads.bandcamp.com/album/oompa-loopma-riot-2015

This is version 1.1a June 2015.

From 1979 to 1983, the Australian Terse Tapes label made cassette compilations. These are in danger of becoming "classics", a complete betrayal of the energy that made them. There is no better antidote to cloying nostalgia than the corpse getting up and refusing the funeral.

So instead say that from 1979 to 2015, Terse Tapes made compilations, and here is more of the same. You could put it on a cassette if that matters.

I invited a few people I know, and they invited a few people they know, and music started to arrive in my inbox. I refused to listen to any of it until April Fools day. No one curated anything, although some people were nice enough to chase up their friends.

Having heard this music over the last 24 hours I can divide it into some useful 'sides', but keep in mind you are able to arrange it however you like in this non-linear wonderland in which we are trapped.

Side A: people who have doubts about music.
    Side B: people who do not fear a pretty tune.
    Side C: people that make graphs and grids.
    Side D: people who could plausibly perform in a public ale house
    Side T: time lords

Although supplied for no payment, there are specific rights attached to the recordings, which remain the property of the artists. Do not sell this music for a profit, do not use this music for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to, placement alongside advertisements or behind paywalls.
    credits
    released April 1, 2015

Organised by Tom Ellard at Terse Tapes, Sydney, Australia. Contents made in the USA, UK, Canada, Switzerland, Australia and other parts of the universe that man may visit from time to time. May contain nuts.
    license
    Some rights reserved. Please refer to individual track pages for license info.

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2022

https://severedheads.bandcamp.com/album/one-stop-shopping-1981

One Stop Shopping 1981
    by Various Artists

A compilation of Australian Underground music made in 1981. It was originally sold as three cassettes wrapped in a copy of SLUG Magazine for $6.50.

As everything was recorded, dubbed and duplicated on cassettes, some noise is inevitable. These files derived from the original masters.

IMPORTANT.
    No license is given or implied. This compilation is not for sale, or resale. It is not available for re-issue, repackage or any other money gouging scheme somebody may devise. You may only download it for your own listening.

The only exception is if you are the original maker of the music, in which case - here you go - a decent copy of your music to do with what you will.

If you wish to reproduce any of this material you must contact the artist, and no I have no idea how. So don't be asking me. Seriously I CANNOT HELP YOU RAISE THE DEAD.
    credits
    released January 5, 1981

Music compiled by Tom Ellard for Terse Tapes.
    SLUG Magazine by John Laidler.

Essential curators:
    Alan Bamford collected all the Melbourne Little Bands
    David Chesworth collected all the CHCMC live recordings
    M Squared Records
    2 Tapes
    and all the wonderful people mentioned in the magazine!