Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorEli
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2010 edited

Hello! Finally I talk to this forum people about one of our last releases:

Directly from the United States of America
    THE PLAYSOUNDZ RECORD!

PLAYSOUNDZ
    "Electronic Music for Children"
    by the hand of La Olla Expréss, Barcelona label. So come on children! Let's fall in love!

Here 5 of the 27 themes:
    Playsound / I Want my Mummy
    Playsound / Evelyn Skeleton
    Playsound / Gigantra Goes to Tokyo
    Playsound / The Goo
    Playsound / Why Does a Zebra Have Stripes?

For a long time we were working on thet and I've to say I love it.

WHAT IS IT?
    Is a educational work that contains:
    1 / Record with 27 lovely themes of electronic-8bits-folky-silly-pop-nintendo-lullaby-minimal
    1 / 16 pages booklet
    1 / Special Packagin
    4 / Printable PDF in A4 with the lyrics in French, English, Catalan and Spanish

Elena Val did a wonderful artwork, and the packagin is very special as well (typical La Olla Expréss complications).
    Elena Val

but...

WHO IS THIS U.S.A. GUY?

BIO:

Sound scientist and song inventor, Blaik Ripton came to be in 1965. A cultural revolution soon followed.

His early years were lost to skateboarding and Japanese monster movies, but by the early 1980's Blaik was taking his first clumsy steps into public audio experimentation by playing drums in a hardcore punk band in New York City. The highlight of this period being in 1982 when his band shared a stage with a then unknown Beastie Boys and after the show a member of Bad Brains told Blaik his band had "a righteous rhythm section".

Many years followed and Blaik continued to investigate music in bands and alone with his 4-track cassette recorder. He learned to play many instruments along the way. A fateful acquisition of a cheap used Micromoog catalyzed his audio inquiries into electronics. When not in his sonic laboratory he funded his experiments by working in the entertainment industry - sending out Herman's Hermits promotional CDs, cataloging Holy Mountain film elements, visiting hotels to pack up Phil Spector's belongings etc.

After becoming a father, and being given Raymond Scott's CD "Soothing Sounds for Baby" as a gift, he came upon the idea of making children's electronic music. Nowadays he spends his days testing software and his evenings capturing the sounds of haunted video arcades, computers that talk to animals, melodic humming insects etc. And since 2001 Blaik and PlaySoundz have been gathering these audio curiosities and creating, releasing and performing strange, fun and unusual electronic music for children.

Are you in love?
    If somebody wants to marry this CD, the ceremony costs only 10 € Europe shipping spends included. I am the priest.

Summary of links:
    The artist: Playsoundz
    The artist Facebook page: Playsoundz FCB Page
    Our site: La Olla Expréss
    Our shop: Boutique

That's all by the moment, just tell me if wants to know more.

Bisous!

Eli

1.  permalink

Yeah finally ! CONGRATULATIONS !

•  
      CommentAuthorEli
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2010

Thanks Pascal!

2.  permalink

Actually I can't act surprised I love them for a long time, I am happy if eveybody can listen them.
    This record is like all you can hear because allmost eveything is released now !

Some are little big hits like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRu_bn3iIEY

This is not a joke when they say Elcectronic for kids !

•  
      CommentAuthorEli

Ahah! Yes, it's true!
    I've to say this is another version, different than in the record. Up you have the link to the actual one.
    Ah, Playsoundz music for me is clear as the water, lovely. Anything about anything missing.

I have to say as well that this release is a reality thanks to you Pascal. You've introduced Blaik music a long time before (in fact I've a lot to agree to you in my actuality)!

3.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorEli

True! Fixed! I forgot to check it. Thank you.