Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorGumbi
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2013

Words On Tracks reçoit aujourd'hui NEOTROPIC! Sacrément content! Un très bon mix à suivre ici ou là...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269823_188833571284278_714708347_n.jpg

Une playlist et des mots :

Words on Tracks
    01-00’00- Kate Bush – Breathing – This is the first record I bought, totally blew me away at 15 the whole album Never for Ever was an inspiration.

02-05'08 -The Cure – A Forest – I was a huge Cure Fan as a teenager and still today this song just gets me. I saw them as a three piece at Bristol Colston Hall and knew that this is what I wanted to do for a living.
    03-12'10 -This Mortal Coil – song to the siren - Another favourite from my younger days and think has inspired my own work in a lot of ways. Liz Fraser has her own unique voice like that of Lisa Gerrard from DCD.
    04-14’27 - United States of America – Cloud Song - I have a love for a lot of experimental music from the 60’s and this album was one that I can play over and over again. I really feel Broadcast took inspiration from this band. It’s just so quirky!
    05-17’25 - FSOL – Outer Heaven - I cut my teeth working with FSOL and even today I love their sound. For me they gave me the first insight to making electronic music and I have a lot thank them for setting me on my creative path.
    06-22’34 - Silo – Motor - I loved this band and unfortunately they only seemed to of made one album. I believe they are from Denmark. I was a regular at Small Fish Records and often would walk in to hear something that would catch me and I believe this track certainly did!
    07-30’25 - Autechre – Overand – They have always managed to maintain a very unique subtle sound that for me is very special. They were around at the beginning of my career and I would often bump into them at shows, always super sweet and friendly. I just love they way the music creeps up on you.
    08-31’00 - Jean Ritchie - Barbry Allen – I have been doing a lot of research recently into Blues, Folk and Sea Shanties. The art of telling stories through song, this is a new find for me but is just beautifully sung without any musical accompaniment.
    09-36’42 - Arvo Part – Cantus in Memory of Benjamin Brittain – Arvo is one of my favourite contemporary composers, I feel so emotional when listening to his work. I was lucky enough to see this performed live a few years ago at The Proms it was sublime.
    10 -40’59 - Ennio Morricone – The Ecstasy of Gold – Film has always been a major inspiration and the work of Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone on those fantastic spaghetti westerns a perfect match! Totally sums up the heat of the desert landscapes!
    11- 43’56 - The Bulgarian State & Television Female Choir - Polegnala E Pschenitza – I love the voice, especially choral. Beautiful colour and tones in these female voices!
    12-46’06 - PJ Harvey - This Glorious Land – A true legend in my book! Constantly pushing the boundaries. This album for me is glorious in its content, politically challenging. Polly is a true artist and one that never stands still with her sound.
    13-49’16 - God Speed you black emperor – Moya – I love the sound of dark rumbling guitars and strings that come to a crescendo! For me the earlier God Speed was truly epic and Moya is one of those huge tracks for me.
    14-52’52 - Vangelis– Tears in the rain - Blade Runner is one of my all time favourite films, and I never tire of the album either.
    15-55’45 – God Speed you Black Emperor - Moya - I love the sound of dark rumbling guitars and strings that come to a crescendo! For me the earlier God Speed was truly epic and Moya is one of those huge tracks for me.

Merci Neotropic!

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/176/291/1762911_300.jpg

http://incongru.org/~gumbi/WordsOnTracks/WordsOnTracks_23/Words%20on%20Tracks%20Mix%20July%202013.mp3
    http://neotropic.net/