Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorGumbi
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013

Ça y est, les mixes Words On Tracks refont surface après "coupure logistique".....
    C'est Ruxpin que nous accueillons cette semaine, que de belles choses, quel joli puzzle...

https://sphotos-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1240192_216083281892640_33184229_n.jpg

http://incongru.org/~gumbi/WordsOnTracks/WordsOnTracks_26/wot26-Ruxpin.mp3

La playlist et les commentaires de Ruxpin :

1. Kettel & Secede – Leraine
    Normally when I get the chance to play a chillout dj sets this is a great track to start with. It‘s so delicate and beautiful that it takes my breath away. This one is from 2005 and was featured on Secede‘s album Tryshasla. Their new collaboration, When Can is just as astonishing as I expected it to be. One of the most interesting electronic music artists today.

2. Helios – Hollie (Rafael Anton Irizarri Remix)
    The album Eingya is one of my all-time favourite albums. Now recently he released a compilation of remixes and this one immedietaly caught my attention. Such a warm fuzzy feeling throughout the track.

3. DMG – Untitled #2
    A track from a upcoming album called DaMaGu by a collaboration of Icelandic artists, one of the being the extremely talented Fu Kaisha. Includes a sample from the New Edition – Hit Me Off and makes them sound melancholic as hell. Been wearing this track out now for a while and waiting for the album to hit the stores.

4. ASC – I Share My Secrets With You
    One of my favourite producers. No matter which genre of music he does, he always succeds. This was released on Silent Season on a double CD entitled Time Heals All now recently. A total gem.

5. Mihkel Tomberg – 13
    I‘m currently living in Estonia and one of my favourite things here is discovering new artists. This is a member from a accomplished electronic music band from Tallinn called Algorutmid and I bought a CD at Mihkels concert few months ago. There are no text on the CD, so I have no idea about the name.

6. Nathan Fake – Paean
    Believe it or not, but I just discovered Nathan Fake few months ago. When asking around, it seems i‘m the last man on earth to discover him. Lovely stuff.

7. Deru – I Would Like
    A very talented producer from America. He has his own style and you can always recognise his work. He sounds like nobody else.

8. The Art of Noise – Time For Fear (Who‘s Afraid...)
    One of my biggest influences in music is The Art of Noise. This piece from 1983 is a big political statement about invasion of Grenada.

9. Freescha – Old Age for a Duke of Slade
    The ability to create something unearthly – so eerie and unsettling – is something Freescha does so well. The have a certain sound that I haven‘t heard replicated yet. Interesting fact about that is that they have actually produced for Britney Spears!

10. Ametsub – Dimmur
    The Japanese producer Ametsub is one of my favourite. His sound is so fresh and so different. A glitchy, but yet beautiful, electronica.

11. Steindór Andersen og Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson – Þegar Vetrarþokan grá
    This recently released gem from Iceland seeks its influences to the Asatru religion. Hilmar was a pioneer computer musician in Iceland and is now the chief „godi“ in the Icelandic Asatru Religion. Steindór many know from his collaboration with Sigur Rós. One scholar once commented on the Icelandic rimur in such way that it is „the most absurd example of literary conservatism that has ever been noted. It can be said that they remain unchanged for five whole centuries although everything around them changes. And although they frequently have little poetic value and sometimes even border on complete tastelessness, they have demonstrated with their tenacity that they satisfy the needs of the nation peculiarly well“

12. Biogen – Thanateros
    One of my mentors and an unforgettable personality in the Icelandic music scene. He left to soon and is heavily missed. This one is unreleased.

13. Clark – Herzog
    Such an epic song by Clark. I have no words. I remember hearing this the first time and getting goosebumps. It‘s been a while since i‘ve gotten goosebumps from music.

14. Tehnoloogiline Päike – Koige Pikem Päev
    One of the highest peak of the Estonian electronic music movement so far. Estonia has a good amount of talented musicians, such as Pastacas, Joel Tammik and Galaktlan and the duo of Tehnoloogiline Päike deliver here an amazing emotional journey.

N'hésitez pas à aller fouiner un peu pour écouter du Ruxpin, c'est très bon!

Bonne écoute à tous !!

•  
      CommentAuthormbertier

Cool cool cool !

Et super artwork !

•  
      CommentAuthorGumbi

Galerie Saint-Hubert à Bruxelles, une fois!