Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2021

https://hecticrecs.bandcamp.com/album/whatever-your-heart-desires-falling-up

It is said that an artist biography, ideally, should be in line with the aesthetic and general ouevre of the subject. If to be taken seriously, the artist and their respective profile must both retain a refined and elegant sensibility, free from common jargon, extravagant descriptors, enigmatical vocabulary and superfluous constituents. The biography’s author must take caution to avoid common pitfalls of banal prose in order to accentuate and compliment the most unique, vital and overarching themes of the artist's work as well as personal affects. Furthermore, it should go without saying, any indecent or lewd traits that might be discovered in the subject's personal affairs must be omitted from the content, unless, and only unless, said traits are in direct alignment with, and stand to elevate the artist's work.

Conforming to the aforementioned guidelines, it may be said that Jonah Mociun, oftentimes known as Whatever Your Heart Desires, Th' Mole, DJ 0.000001, or Jonah Brown, the purveyor of the collected works entitled Motion Recordings, is a lyricist, composer, vocalist, and electronic music performance artist. Having produced public works reaching as far back as the late 20th century, a vast catalog of solo works has been amassed as well as numerous collaborative projects including such distinguished names as The Rammellzee, David Liebe Hart, Kool Keith, Paul Barman and Myka 9.

Alternatively, and not advised for the true professional, an artist may take a more casual approach, presenting themselves in the first person rather than the third, ideally developing a sense of friendly rapport with the reader. This may be something of a double-edged sword, however, in that it will normally undermine any sense of exaltedness or mystique that a third-person account may more likely provide. With this understanding, Mr. Mociun has thrown caution to the wind and burdened us with his own biography, presented thusly:

Hi, I’m Jonah. I like to make music. I’ve been doing it for a long time under a bunch of different names, which is probably not the best idea for a music career. I don’t think I’ve ever worked as long or hard on an album as I have with this one. I consider it my best work! I don’t know what to call this music. I like to call it “jazz” but that’s probably not how anyone else would describe it. It started as an attempt at footwork/juke, especially influenced by Japanese forms of it, but it morphed into something different. I think, for the most part, it retains the uptempo complexity of that genre but it’s really a mix of influences. Thematically the Whatever Your Heart Desires project is about time speeding up, what some have referred to as the singularity, the big crunch, or the apocalypse. It’s about how, in this time where things are very chaotic, mixed-up and quickly fluctuating, there is more potential than ever for new inventions and concepts to take shape. Anyway, it’s the first WYHD album, following three EPs. I hope this bio is effective in making you care more about my music…

<3 Jonah (WYHD)