Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2022

https://no-ware.bandcamp.com/album/when-pressure-goes-pleasure

No. 301

As the second release in the 300 Series, No. proudly presents "When Pressure Goes Pleasure". This 10 track album by the UK based artist DJ335 (aka Susanne Archer) might be the most rhythmical release on "No." so far. Each of the short (2-3 minute) tracks on "When Pressure Goes Pleasure" is an outburst of rough, odd-measured beats, combined with textures and noise, which the artist herself describes as "linear trash”.

"I come from a post-punk background, which has a lot to do with the linearity of electronic music on one hand, and the destructive attitude of "industrial" on the other…the music I’m making right now might be considered a extension of those two sides of the spectrum.” Susanne Archer isn't a total unknown in the British noise scene, yet, until now, has never released any of her work revealing her real name.

"Converting the DJ into the hero and protagonist of electronic music might have been the most reactionary and damaging thing that happened to that genre. From a very early stage, I decided not to take part in that." That said, "When Pleasure Goes Pleasure" no doubt introduces a new kind of mood to the "No." label, extending and exploring the "Series 300" as catalogue number 301.