Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

1.  permalink

Thanx [animomarc und puyo]!! yeah maybe more ananas screamings....but i think the pine-apple is way to good to be wasted on only one track..../
    it is quite inspiring and peacefull....at the same time,,,,,I say more ananastunes!
    bacalao your track is amasing, and also very fresh vocals!

2.  permalink

Voici le resultat d'une bonne cure d'ananas :

Moustache crédible 2010

•  
      CommentAuthormbertier
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010

Superbe.

•  
      CommentAuthordatux
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010

Cette compile va déchirer son ananas !

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010 edited

Charlie and Amélie are supporting the Ananas with their real true monkiki Ananas!!!

(and they are working on their radioclash drinking some wine and dancing on some ggggabbbberrr!!!)

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010

and Juju is worshiping the ananas!

•  
      CommentAuthorsmurf666
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010

Hi I'm Charlie friend of Amelie, you can see me in the pic. with her and the monchichi or monkiki!!!!!
    Here is my pineapple contribution!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc&feature=player_embedded
    :pin01:

•  
      CommentAuthorsmurf666
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010

I think we should all go here together for the ultimate pineapple experience!!!

•  
      CommentAuthorsmurf666
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010

Ok one more!!!

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010 edited

Posted By: logosamphia[p]Thanx [animomarc und puyo]!! yeah maybe more ananas screamings....but i think the pine-apple is way to good to be wasted on only one track..../
    it is quite inspiring and peacefull....at the same time,,,,,I say more ananastunes!
    bacalao your track is amasing, and also very fresh vocals![/p]

hej, you're playing tomorrow in utrecht with luc (peter quistgard), you're welcome in Amsterdam :) (well, we do the bar at a gay party tilll 5 but we can have an ananas party afterwards and you can join us at the gay party before too) ANANAS!!!!:pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02:

3.  permalink

Smurf, have you heard about the "Dunmore pineapple" in Scotland. I suggest that it can be our end of school excursion this year and next year your final ultimate pineapple experience, OK ? Or not (french joke)

•  
      CommentAuthorsmurf666
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010

AAAAAhhh and I am 1/4 Scottish so that would be an awesome ending of the ultimate pineapple experience!!!

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010

Posted By: smurf666[p]AAAAAhhh and I am 1/4 Scottish so that would be an awesome ending of the ultimate pineapple experience!!![/p][p][/p]

You're all invited, I'm gonna leave nearby in two months :pin01:

4.  permalink

Well we have to choose, the Dunmore or the Nago park (not the same budget).
    I suggest everybody makes his own "Ananice" and we skype, OK ?

Kot your invitation is VERY hum tantalizing !

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2010 edited

I should settle in Edinburgh around the 4th of September and my invitation is very serious:pin02::pin01::pin02:

•  
      CommentAuthorsmurf666
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2010

I knew my mum had one also, cause it always tickled my fancy......:pin01::grapp01::pin01:

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2010 edited

oh woah! is it exactly the same as the Brigitte one? or a variant? can you also put ice cubes inside? that should definitely go in the Le concours de trophées d'Ananas est officiellement ouvert ! topic: http://www.musiques-incongrues.net/forum/discussion/2680/le-concours-de-trophees-dananas-est-officiellement-ouvert-/#Item_0
    It looks pretty similar but I would be inclined to say it is a variant, because in Brigitte's one (see the cited topic), the leaves are a little bit more up, right? can yours open as well? and check the opening in Brigitte's, is it similar? (I mean ^^^^^^^ shaped) Yours looks a little bit bigger also.. (or Bertier is just fat)

•  
      CommentAuthorsmurf666

ah oui!!! Yes you can put ice cubes in it, I love it.
    Now I want a floating exotic bamboo minibar with neon light dolphins in the background and a nice cocktail with one of those umbrellas, served by a good looking man and the bar is actually in a pool of a tropical island while the sun sets and im floating away on my inflatable pony...hahahah dream on Charlie....almost holiday!!!!

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666

Posted By: smurf666
    Now I want a floating exotic bamboo minibar with neon light dolphins in the background and a nice cocktail with one of those umbrellas, served by a good looking man and the bar is actually in a pool of a tropical island while the sun sets and im floating away on my inflatable pony...hahahah dream on Charlie....almost holiday!!!!

we should organize a group excursion to one of these places...

•  
      CommentAuthoryan
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010

Très très bon cet Ananas version Grancher! (vu la pertinence des participations, il serait de bon ton de ne pas considérer le morceau que j'ai posté au tout début comme faisant partie de la compilation, puisqu'il n'est pas ananas related. J'aimerais bien être en mesure d'en faire un exprès pour l'occasion mais je crois que ça va être grillé pour moi).

5.  permalink

Pourquoi c'est interdit après le mariage ? Y a pas de deadline, Yan !

•  
      CommentAuthoryan
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010

haha oui, c'est vrai! J'avais oublié que c'était une growing compilation!

6.  permalink

Lentement mais sûrement !

7.  permalink

Hey Bernard, dans le chaos j'avais même pas entendu ton titre !!!! Quel maturité !!! On dirait du Ananas Suicide mâtiné de Early french pineapple wave ou quoi avec une slice de euh Bernard Grancher ; )
    J'entend bien que tu t'es appliqué ! C'est super !!! MERCI BEAUCOUP !!!!!!

:pin01: :pin01: :pin01: :pin01: :pin01: 5 Ananas !

•  
      CommentAuthorEat Rabbit
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010
  8.  permalink

Caramba !!!! Tropiiiiical ! Muchas gracias lapinito !!

9.  permalink

Posted By: eat_rabbit[p]Et Hop
    Ananas Fajitas[/p]

C'est quoi l'original? ça me dis quelque chose

10.  permalink

Posted By: Bernard Grancher[p]Voici le resultat d'une bonne cure d'ananas :[/p][p]Moustache crédible 2010[/p][p][/p]

Mdr bernard!

11.  permalink

Posted By: AntiulcéreuseC'est quoi l'original? ça me dis quelque chose

itou

•  
      CommentAuthorschling
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010 edited

Posted By: eat_rabbitEt Hop
    Ananas Fajitas

Il s'appelait pas Favela's Erection celui là il y a quelques temps ? Cool en tout cas !

•  
      CommentAuthorkot666
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010 edited

whispered to Logosamphia but might be of interest to others: if anyone is around and wants to play or dj at the occii to celebrate my defense, you are fucking welcome!!! (we can find solutions for the sleeping, like in the worst case putting mattrasses at the occii, which has been my second home for a couple of years now http://www.occii.org/

Posted By: kot666I will organize a party for my PhD defense in December (most likely on the 9th) at the Occii, Luc and Computer Truck will play, if you want to join you are much welcome!! :pin01: (the only thing is that normally it's gonna be kind of a small private event so there will be no door but some ananas maybe..)

•  
      CommentAuthorEat Rabbit

Posted By: schlingIl s'appelait pas Favela's Erection celui là il y a quelques temps ? Cool en tout cas !

Oui mais comme il trainait et qu'il avait pas vraiment de famille je l'ai relogé en meilleur compagnie.

Posted By: AntiulcéreuseC'est quoi l'original? ça me dis quelque chose

A quel moment?

12.  permalink

Bah tout le temps!! ça me dis quelque chose tout du long!

13.  permalink

Le sample du début ?

14.  permalink

Posted By: schlingIl s'appelait pas Favela's Erection celui là il y a quelques temps ? Cool en tout cas !

Ah c'est peut-être ça ! Escroc !

15.  permalink

TOUT TOUT TOUT

16.  permalink

J'ai trouvé Pascal, on l'a déjà entendu dans un mix de Nate et Jojo : http://soundcloud.com/natemoute/melange-nate-jojo

•  
      CommentAuthoranimomarc

Yeah il est bon le fajitas ! fait bon la chaleur !
    Par contre le lien soundcloud ne marche pas anti ?
    c'est clair que ça me dis quelque chose aussi !

17.  permalink

Ah merde!
    J'envoie un message de ce pas à Nate et jojo, au pire je l'ai sur mon pc pour l'uploader quelque part si elles sont ok.

18.  permalink

Elles le remettent en ligne bientôt :)

19.  permalink

Posted By: Puyo Puyo[p]Hey Bernard, dans le chaos j'avais même pas entendu ton titre !!!! Quel maturité !!! On dirait du Ananas Suicide mâtiné de Early french pineapple wave ou quoi avec une slice de euh Bernard Grancher ; )
    J'entend bien que tu t'es appliqué ! C'est super !!! MERCI BEAUCOUP !!!!!![/p][p]:pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01:5 Ananas ![/p]

Et encore , j'ai pas encore mon ms-10 ... hu hu hu !

•  
      CommentAuthoranimomarc
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010 edited

Et voici ma contribution !
    Je suis pas un pro du mastering alors vous me direz si ça fait mal aux oreilles.
    C'est partis !

Marc Blanchard - Sambanana

:pin01:

20.  permalink

Superbe ! Merci !!

•  
      CommentAuthorubunoir
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2010

brawo Marek!

•  
      CommentAuthoranimomarc
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2010

Ouai cool merczi ! Je me suis bien rigolé à le faire ! Le morceau le plus dance-floor de ma collection !

•  
      CommentAuthorEli

•  
      CommentAuthorAl_Crotal
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2010 edited

Sambanana j'en suis pantois! :pin01:

•  
      CommentAuthoranimomarc

Ah ouai, pantois quand même ! Merci !
    C'est la Bananananas qui m'as donné l'inspiration.

• CommentAuthorgozombie
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2010 edited

(Big thanks for the edit! Much respect!) <3 :pin01:

21.  permalink

I edited, thanks for precision ! Feel free to contribute.