Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Événement

Voir tous les événements à venir

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorvalkiri
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2010

Bah c'est normal, t'as du etre bien frustré pour le coup de Paris...
    Le 18 je sais pas encore si je viens, je me touche...eu...me tate :pin01:

•  
      CommentAuthordatux

J'ai failli en mourir mais du coup je suis aller mixer dans une soirée de mes amis et ça m'a un peu défrustrer, jusqu'à ce qu'un pauvre con vienne nous casser les couilles et que je me casse en râlant ...

1.  permalink

Jesus of dope ?

•  
      CommentAuthordatux

qui le demande ?

2.  permalink

Ben moi je te le demande !

•  
      CommentAuthorlogosamphia
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2010 edited

Eyh! puyo! go read my question in this post! i am queriousiousiuous! :pin01::pin01::pin01:

3.  permalink

Ah nooooooo sorry, the answer is no :pin05: will be ready later

4.  permalink

AAAAH MAIS NOOOOON.......haha ok no worries, we will stay fresh and young with the olkd ones ;)

•  
      CommentAuthordatux
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010

NOOOOOOOOON je suis encore coincé à liège !!!
    Je suis maudit !!!

Du coup valkiri c'est pour toi ...

•  
      CommentAuthorvalkiri

Ah! Oula du coup j'ai prévu ot'chose... bon je vois si je peux annuler et te dis quoi divag...

•  
      CommentAuthordatux

:'(

* ananas trop triste *

• CommentAuthorjefrotul
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2010

Fhhhhuuuuuyeeee......Good morning people...

First of all the party Rocked eventhough the amount of party people was not as much as what we had expected, the people who were in the place really enjoyed and were really impressed by all performances..... O_O_O_O_O_O
    but nevertheless we all had a great time, and that everyone from the organisation was very excited about the whole thing...

It was also very pleasant meeting Divag, Syndrome and off course Yann&his girlfriend! So to you guys a big THANK YOU! for making it an evening to remember!

GIFGROND had really taken it up to highest level of preparation for this event! We had a great ToxicBrainMeal before and the desert was tres tres magnifique!! Im sure the french party will spread the video material some where on the virtual or analogue atmosphere so be sure to have on eye on this threat, beceause some nice clips will be on soon!

And to puyo:: I received your present thank you very much!!!! my laptop just earned a new musiques incongrues sticker :pin01:

I can speak in the names of the whole Dordrecht crew (robis24, datamoeras, dipswitch, paradoxwave, and all the other friends from around areas) and off course not to forget the people from GIFGROND that we all had a blast, and that it was a night not to forget!
    GRRRRRR now its time for more coffweeeeee!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgqyoILUQyU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0XCkHIbMLM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGV2kvNFidU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2DXLYpfvMM

5.  permalink

yeah its me, im a guest here! :pin01:

6.  permalink

Too cool man ! WOW I (we) were desperate not to be with you. This tribute is very very touching. I really wish we can visit you one day soon. Thanks again for everything,
    you had some of our awesome crew reprezent ! bam bam !!!

•  
      CommentAuthoryan
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2010

Hey! We are just back with Céline, and Divag is still on the road to Nantes ;)
    We really had a very nice time, everybody was very nice and welcoming. Thanks to everybody! Gifgrond rocks!

On my side, i made a documentary called "On the road with Divag". It will take some time to assemble, but there are some fun stuff. I also shoot songs from the live, but i hope the audio recording of the show worked a bit (someone was there to record the live shows with a nice sound, but it seems he had some computer crash). Some pictures are coming too. I will keep you updated.

Kisses,
    yan

•  
      CommentAuthordivag
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2010

Yoyoyo i'm alive !! :pin01:

Oooooh yeah it's was very very good !! Very nice place and people, excellent lives, and very strong weed !! :)
    Very nice to meet you and your crew logosamphia !! :) Send a cheerz to everyone ;)
    And the hosting was very nice, with very good people !!
    Thanks again to everybady, dnd yes, looking forward the pictures...!!!

Now it's time to sleep :))

:pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01::pin01:

7.  permalink

Pineapple CRYIIIIIIIIIIING

8.  permalink

Whooooop whooooop! nice to hear that you all arrived safe and sound....i hope serge did to...

And im glad that this party touched you all in a very special way on your brains.....
    I will say hi from the french party to the Dordrecht scenery, and it really was our pleasure to have you guys coming over...
    Woow a repportage on the road with divag sounds very neat! maybe also cool to put the dinnerparty with melonbrains and brainpasta on the air...my cam was charging at that moment
    so i have no footage of the foodzzz.....Coool!
    lets check it out! I will also check out the dude who was recording the whole thing...
    We have to do some video and picture exchanging soon thruw email....gifgrond also has some material for us....
    I am glad you all had a good time! and hope to see you next time in France??
    Here an extra clip from my performance the noise is huge:
    EL Logos di Amphia!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R-OsGPD_UI