Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthormbertier
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010 edited

Pour trancher un peu dans cet univers musical essentiellement électronique, deux mixes tout guitarés :

Balls Out

Tracklist:
    The intro is from Kate Bush, duh. KB rulz.

1. Melvins - Lexicon Devil (Germs)
    - The Melvins are the coolest band ever that's just a given, and here they cover my favourite song of all time ever ever dude. It's off their singles collection LP but I don't think it's on any of the proper records. I wouldn't be ashamed to throw down some serious dance moves to this, or even punch a passer-by. Way fun.

2. Untouchables - Nic Fit
    - Classic track from the classic Flex Your Head comp LP on Dischord. Doesn't really require more of an introduction than that. Later covered by Sonic Youth on the Dirty LP (this one's better though cos it's SO RETRO).

3. Best Fwends - Tarnished Words (Necros)
    - This is a cover of the Necros song off their 1983 Conquest for Death LP. Unreleased I think although I've been begging BF to let me put out their covers forever (they have way too many). I think they ran out of money and don't do gigs much now. Unhappy face :(. For any "serious trendy music lovers", you should go and listen to Best Fwends, there's a bunch of free shit going on the internet too. If you can listen all the way through Alphabetically Arranged and still like 'Witch House' I will eat my own dick, you pretentious cunt.

4. Corrosion of Conformity - Intervention
    - From the 1985 Animosity LP, when C.O.C. were a pretty fun crossover band, not a (quite disappointing) sludge metal band. This is the definition of RAW BALLS, the intro even has monster breathing noises on it. Monster breathing noises.

5. Total Abuse - Sex Pig
    - Yeah Total Abuse are just one of the best bands on the planet or whatever. They recently put out a new LP called Mutt but this is from their Sex Pig EP. Everything they have ever released is well worth getting, it'd even be worth the money to actually buy it. They play off that 90s powerviolence vibe quite a lot and are seriously good at it. Texas balls.

6. Spazz - Hoarder
    - Probably the most hilarious percussion interlude in the world. Spazz were my favourite band for about a week once.

7. Beastie Boys - Girls/Tough Guy
    - Pretty annoying to all the true punxxx that the Beastie Boys were a way better punk band than most punk bands. Tough Guy is actually off Ill Communication but there is a bunch more hardcore by them going around, there's even a comp album of it called "Some Old Bullshit" which is worth stealing and the "Aglio e Olio" EP is amazing too. I threw in "Girls" too just for the lolz.

8. Deep Wound - Video Prick
    - Simply awesome old band, waaaaay too often overlooked amongst 'traditional' definitions of hardcore. Their recordings are a bit patchy since they barely released anything but there is a discog CD you can get hold of. The guys went on to form Dinosaur Jr and Sebadoh. Yeah, Sebadoh. Like wtf. Anyway get hold of their discog cos it's more thrashin' than a shark orgasm.

9. Charles Bronson - I Can't Be Friends With You Because You Like Epitaph
    - Yeah rad.

10. Fat Day - Fawn
    - Couldn't allow myself to leave Fat Day out, they are the funnest band. They always manage to fit huge quantities of distress and elation into the same 40 seconds. This is off "Unf Unf" which came out on Load and is one of my favourite records. Maybe it should be yours too you loser.

11. Angry Samoans - Gas Chamber
    - Pretty much the catchiest song this side of Eiffel 65, it's off their second album. Angry Samoans are sooo00o0OO rad, duh.

12. The Death Set - Day in the Wife
    - Hardcore-est track from Worldwide, probably the funnest too. If I could hear the words God knows I'd be FIST PUMPIN' to that shit way hard like a frat dude hyped up on shakes. But I guess I can't hear them so I'll just pull out the standard nod-along. It's a good song.

13. Necros - Satisfy
    - This is from 1983's Conquest for Death LP, which also features Tarnished Words which Best Fwends covered earlier in the mix. Obviously just a well good band.

14. Nomeansno - It's Catching Up
    - Off of the Wrong LP. Somehow these guys are like damn old men but can still rip it with out looking like Pete Townshend at Comic Relief. This song grows more and more awesome as it goes along.

15. Ultimate Thrush - SLC
    - Still can't get over how awesome Ultimate Thrush are, especially the S/T album that they put out for free (nice one) on Winning Sperm Party, which this is on. Had to end on this.

(et un mot sur chaque track : http://crasierfrane.com/audio/balls-out)

Immaturity

mix for platform magazine

tracks:
    (intro sample off of sixteen candles)
    Shearing Pinx – Mux
    Koji Kondo – Armand Bonvincin
    The Sneezes – Surf the Serpents (“Serve the Servants” Nirvana Cover)
    Best Fwends _ Orange Marker
    Fat Day – Poop Lagoon
    Atom and his Package – Anarchy Means I Litter
    Bikini Kill – In Accordance to Natural Law
    Rocket for Ethiopia – I Wanna Puke On Your Car
    Japanther – Summer Hills
    Gravy Train – Titties Bounce
    Blood Baby – Stab My Face
    Screeching Weasel – Cool Kids
    FYP – Undumb
    Coat Party – Mental Condition
    Gerty Farish – Minute Vacations
    Cardiacs – RES
    Siege – Drop Dead
    De La Soul – A Little Bit of Soap
    Gay Against You – Gay Unicorn
    Fat Day – Sex on Drugs
    Agaskodo Teliverek – Blood Club (Hidden “Psycho Goulash” Version)
    Gerty Farish – Robert Parish

à suivre là http://soundcloud.com/methodist-leisure et là http://www.methodistleisure.com/

•  
      CommentAuthorvalkiri
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010

Haha bon début le 1er :pin01: