Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorGumbi
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2013

http://images-mix.netdna-ssl.com/w/300/h/300/q/85/upload/images/extaudio/6137ac0e-1309-41b8-ab5a-e58930c76e25.jpg
    http://incongru.org/~gumbi/WordsOnTracks/WordsOnTracks_07/WOT_07.mp3

Le dernier Words On Tracks est 100% Nederlands!!!

Marsman & Generate nous livrent une playlist très généreuse en nouveautés :

Nine tracks selected by Marsman: Fedbymachines - Abandon (starts at 0'00") strolling through dark waters in a world I haven't been before, over and over again Sorrow - Girl I Miss You (starts at 4'18") missing you is not so bad after all Asterisms - Suddenly Nothing Happened (starts at 7'40") like a mellow dream I don't want to leave, I am hypnotized and go back to sleep Julien Mier - Jumbled (starts at 12'17") along with you there will always be the sun - radiating waves of love Julian Edwardes - Mudslide (starts at 14'53") cold, mechanic, and robotic rhythms repeating and revealing themselves as true organic beings Seedge - Signs Of Air Travel (starts at 18'55") brain wave therapy Sam A La Bamalot - Always Be (starts at 20'25") wonky thoughts, scribbly lines on paper, it seems I really don't know Wannes Salomé - Ockham's Dice (starts at 23'23") modern paranoia expressed as filthy funk Marsman - Leaves (starts at 25'50") still seeking for the path to euphoria

Six tracks selected by Generate: Loyu - Crystal Clear (starts at 30'06") Loyu is an collaboration of Andreas Loanjoe and Baiba Yurkevitch from my hometown, The Hague. These guys are just amazing. Glitchy sounds and incredible atmospheres in contrast with Baiba's charming voice creates their unique and soulful sound. Ametsub - Muffled Blue (starts at 34'29") Discovered Ametsub a while a go. This track is from the album 'all is silence'. The melody's and electronic experimentation of Ametsub is something I really admire. Stevens - Just Passing By (starts at 39'00") The textures Stevens creates are mind blowing. He takes you inside his word of sound and rhythmic structures. Nedry - Float (starts at 43'06") When it comes to vocals in combination with electronic sounds, Nedry is a great inspiration for me, in sense of collaborating with other musicians. Roel Funcken - Deer (Generate remix) (starts at 46'06") This remix I did for Roel Funcken's Deer from the album 'Retrograde' is going to be released on Schematic somewhere in May. I tried to reform the harmony and rhythmical development through my imagination. Bersarin Quartett - Mehr Als Alles Andere (starts at 50'56")
    This track builds up to such amazing dimensions. I love this track for a while now and can't get enough of it.

BONNE ECOUTE !!!