Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2023

https://frontdecadeaux.bandcamp.com/album/supreme-rallentato-volume-5-2

Front De Cadeaux drop off new pieces of the SUPREME RALLENTATO edits.
    SUPREME RALLENTATO is based on the wrong speed technique (playing 45rpm vinyl record at 33rpm +/-8), so that you can enter frequencies, bass and rhythm just like you are watching a picture on the microscope or walking through a slow motion reality. It's immersive, it's hot, it's sexy. Abstract dub, psychedelic tribalism, insane dubstep, slowrave, torbid acid. A bunch of tracks from 90 to 101bpm, totally extended in their lenght.

We want to share the personal diary we received from Leopoldo Villegas who created the artwork for the compilation:

"I decided to do something special for these images. Some time ago I brought some of my father’s magazines to my apartment. The magazines are political, but would feature entertainment, art, world news etc. My father loved to read and we would all look over his magazines. Those magazines were our entertainment, in an era when you could spend days looking at the same magazine. This week I sat down while playing the new songs on repeat, and looked through some 10 magazines. It was a very pleasant experience although at times difficult because many memories would come back. I... more
    credits
    released December 3, 2021

Artwork: Leopoldo Villegas
    Mastering: Marco Spaventi
    license
    all rights reserved