Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

1.  permalink

Yes you are correct this IS the one spread on renardo party and if you were not able to make it on the party or did not catch one....???? catch it NOW!

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD!

:pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02:

•  
      CommentAuthoryan
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2010

I got it! Not been able to listen to it, but i will do very soon.
    thanks for the gift, Sadra.

2.  permalink

No problem! But unfortunately i just checked my agenda and i cant make it on your wedding...I do wish you and celine all the best in the future and im sure you are going to be an excellent mmarried couple!! Cheers! And let me know what you think of the new stuff! :pin02::pin02::pin02::pin02:

•  
      CommentAuthorDJ-PIE
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010

Thanks! =)

•  
      CommentAuthoranimomarc
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010

Great album ! :pin02:

•  
      CommentAuthorubunoir
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2010

thanks! it's very good as usual
    (but wouldn't you like to encode your mp3s in a quality better then 128kbps?)

3.  permalink

Yeah i know but this fucked up connection made me turn my old laptop into freakrefridge-o-rator so i had to save some juice for the old tracks and burn them on new life!
    Im sure there must be some 256kbps in there also?? anyway, i am aware of the quality! if you really like a track and it is hott on summervibe! email me maybe i can fix something in better kbps for your program! nezdrovje

•  
      CommentAuthorubunoir
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2010

you're right, some are 256k. sorry, I didn't notice :)