Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

1.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthordeehowyou
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2011

Hey good remix ! The end is stupidly crazy haha ! I'd like to hear you'd make with The Look or Love Underlined...See you very soon in Paris mate ! :'O)

2.  permalink

I quite like your remix Sadra,(maybe a bit long) even more when I am very disappointed by the direction they took with the new team, a pop so weak and bland.
    I loved so much the second album and "you could easily have me" on the first one.

•  
      CommentAuthorlogosamphia
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2011 edited

it is very long but the end is extra special circussmurfs on acid secret bonus extra revolutionary outro...yes.
    next to that, i have to admit you could easily have me is definitely one of their best tracks. but i am not sure....black eye burnt thumb from the first album is for me very special tune...
    i found this amazing piano version...very lovely..although crappy audio but still so emotional haha...peace and thanx to the both of ya! see you in paris mes amis! :pin01:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGRsTse0y4