Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorGumbi
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2014

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/529460_266685596832408_1472429671_n.jpg

CHAPTER I - HERE AND NOW

Some questions in life are still waiting for an answer and after all the inner is best described through the following music, sometimes.
    Some people would say that the prevailing mood of the songs in chapter I feels depressive or maybe mourning. For me is more like meeting a person - in this case the musician - without seeing him or her in real and without talking to each other, but knowing to feel the same. At least it’s always a question of personal interpretation.
    00:00 till minute 17:58

01 00:00 Hior Chronik & Giorgos Grigorakos Resistance
    02 05:10 Deaf Center Hunted Twice
    03 09.36 Nils Frahm Familiar Spaces
    04 15:02 Deru Confused Pushing Air
    05 15:39 Deaf Center Fiction Dawn
    06 17:58 Hior Chronik Simple Is Beautiful (incomplete version)

CHAPTER II – CAPTURING

Actually, I love to listen to ambient and downtempo music when I’m editing pictures I’ve took. It’s like getting deeper and deeper into what should be expressed and it helps to tease out the gist of the picture. Ambient and downtempo music is very diffently and therefore, the best music for me while working.
    Just a little hint here. Check Bersarin Quartett – II and Helios – Unomia. Both albums are wonderful.

07 20:54 Bersarin Quartett Niemals Zurück
    08 26:07 Helios Samsara
    09 31:55 Northcape Deep Strata
    10 35:51 IJO Miryada
    11 40:00 SubtractiveLAD The Deep And Lovely Quiet

CHAPTER III – BLACK

Well, what to say about songs of the last chapter. I would say that that title of the chapter should speak for itself!

12 45:19 Tobias Lilja Blood Tracer
    13 54:04 Hecq Never Leave

http://incongru.org/~gumbi/WordsOnTracks/WordsOnTracks_47/dnn-mix.mp3