TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Et aussi

Voir les 2 sortie(s) de
Fah

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2023 edited

https://fahtunes.bandcamp.com/album/family-business-ff1

Here we go again with some mandatory filling of the empty space. I am not sure what to write here this time, I am not in any funny mood or whatever because I just woke up. Like, I could pretend that this is a continuation of my life's work but it isn't it's just music innit?

See, I've gone up and left the house meanwhile, came back and made lunch, and this box is still open on my desktop waiting for me to type the rest of this description. I am completely uninspired and don't know what else to write. The difference is that right now I'm not drunk while thinking of a description, I am just in normal-mode being whelmed by my everyday surroundings.

Just go listen to the music and be merry, buy it if you like, gift it to someone who might enjoy this. It's a first in a series of I don't know how many subsequent releases, probably as many as I can care to make.

released July 3, 2020

Composed, recorded by: Robin de Bekker @ The Patching Parlor

license

all rights reserved