TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Et aussi

Voir les 4 sortie(s) de
Lucas Abela / Justice Yeldham / dualpLOVER

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2024 edited

https://granpa.bandcamp.com/album/mid-life-crisis

about
    (early experiments integrating the glass with modular synthesis)

Not being able to tour for the last year cornered me into rethinking how I made music, while performing online I quickly became unsatisfied with my set up of pedals. Outside of performance the limitations of my pedal set up became obvious even as I desperately experimented with patching them in weird and wonderful ways to stretch my mono signal into up to six parallel effects chains I still wanted more. Realising I was attempting to use my pedals like a modular synthesiser I decided to sell my pedal collection and take a deep dive into using Modular techniques to transform the ways I processed the glass.

These recordings are just some of my first experiments done as I started to integrate my glass signal with the new equipment, each track is an unedited improvisation using my glass signal to manipulate itself within a complicated patches where envelope followers and gates generated control every parameter of the sound with no overdubs or post of any kind. The sessions were originally intended for an LP but as I grow more confident with the gear I’ve decided to use newer material for said release and thought I’d compile some of my favourites from these early experiments for this subscriber only bandcamp release as a teaser for what’s to come.

Lucas Abela
    credits
    released January 28, 2021

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2024

:shoboshobo-40.png:

•  
      CommentAuthormbertier
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2024

Chouette programme !