Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorubunoir
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011 edited

After weeks on the TransAmerican Chip Tour, ovenrake was on a rocky relationship with his Little Sound DJ cartridges. Exceeding the limitations with lsdj just wasn't enough for Washington's own, he also managed to exceed bandcamp's limitations as well. Behold his vision of a 32 minute dance jam, CattButt, a Piggy Tracker induced mashup. This release falls nothing short from his previous work, and keeps yo' heads ringin'. Below is a note from the desk of Dakota Clark, a.k.a. ovenrake.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the release of "CattButt". These apologies are owed to the original artists sampled throughout this collection, such as: Jennifer Lopez, Tears For Fears, and Montel Jordan (to name a few). I also apologize to the listeners who will be subjected to what my idea of a 32 minute dance mix should always sound like. I hope you can find the time to understand the mistakes I've made, they were foolish and reckless, so I gambled. Please just let this be so we can put it behind us.

get it from bandcamp