Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthorvalkiri
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2011

Hop! Encore une preview de LP, cette fois-ci de la part de Subjex : (ce ne sont que des bouts de chansons)
    http://soundcloud.com/subjex/subjex-echo-system-lp-preview

Very excited to release my first LP on Schematic. The work behind this album is the "design" of some "process" and "systems", mostly based on filtered delays and feedback networks and other kind of "side" effects to produce complex and organic textures from simple, robotic and quite repetitive patterns. So this is dealing with strucuralism, fractals, physical modelling, repetition, etc...for a quite dark, industrial, surreal and scifi result.as an illustration of my fascination for both technology and nature.

i hope you'll like it! enjoy the snippets, the whole thing is coming soon :)

Released by: Schematic
    Release/catalogue number: sch076

:pin01:

1.  permalink

Ben mon cochon, Schtimatic... Pfiouuu