Proposer une release

🍍 Ananas It !En savoir plus

Une discussion au hasard !

TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

• CommentAuthorEli Gras
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008 edited

Em, this is a silly thing, but I love it. I hope you'll understand some of the objects explanations. Are so useless as the objects.

115 USELESS INVENTIONS

Kisses!

•  
      CommentAuthoryan
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008

that's funny. Most of them seems to come from a book of drawings i had when i was a kid, called "catalog of impossible objects".

•  
      CommentAuthormbertier
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008 edited

Posted By: yan[p]that's funny. Most of them seems to come from a book of drawings i had when i was a kid, called "catalog of impossible objects".[/p]

one of my favorite books ! it's been recently reedited by "Les Éditions du Cherche Midi" : http://www.cherche-midi.com/theme/detail-Catalogue_d_objets_introuvables-9782862745299.html

the objects in eli's link were built by carelman, and he used to show them in museums :)

1.  permalink

I saw them for real in an exhibition when I was a kid, and we have the 70's book !

•  
      CommentAuthorEat Rabbit
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2008

I've lost a book with plenty of silly 80's japanese inventions like this one:

They were not bad also (and still :))

•  
      CommentAuthordeehowyou

yeah i've got the two books that you are talking about, eat rabbit ! the pictures are coming from "101 unuselessjapanese inventions" and its second issue called "99 more unuseless japanese inventions". In japanese, this kinda stupid stuff (it's not pejorative because I love that) is called CHINDOGU.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

• CommentAuthorEli Gras

Jaja! Good inventions! I didn't knew this was so classic before.
    I'm going to talk about this inventor in my small radio section and wanted to show you. I amuse with that.

Is interesting you talks abut this books. I'll have a look to this titles in internet.

This superpanoramic picture is a bit unconfortable to watch, but the toilet paper is just perfect.
    Thanks a lot!