TV Incongrue

Zap! | Plein écran

Pinacothèque

Et aussi

Voir les 3 sortie(s) de
daisychain_podcast

Alternatives

Voir la galerie de la discussion

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Bienvenue sur le forum des musiques incongrues

Ce que vous allez trouver ici :

Cerise sur le gâteau, vous pouvez très facilement apporter votre contribution à tout ça. Pour ce faire, le mieux est encore de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire :)

Enfin, vous pouvez nous contacter directement à l'adresse email : contact (CHEZ) musiques-incongrues (POINT) net

•  
      CommentAuthoroyibo
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2022

https://soundcloud.com/daisychain_podcast/apex-twink-daisychain-225

Name: Reylinn
    Alias: Apex Twink (@apextwink)
    Pronouns: They/She
    Location: unceded territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), and səl̓ilwətaɁɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) first nations - Vancouver BC

Influences: All the QTBIPOC ravers before me who fought to claim their space on the dancefloor. Every unapologetic dancer in the room. Any DJ who isn’t afraid to take risks in their mixing or the music they’re playing. Chicago and all that it’s brought to dance music. All the Filipinos grinding day in and day out back home and all across the world trying to survive and thrive. My family. My friends at Acceleration Radio, Kimit, Apple, Karan. My partner Liv.

Affiliations/Residencies/Projects: Acceleration Radio @accelerationradio - CFRO 100.5FM

Favorite Quote: “Always keep a 9-5 job for as long as you can - it prevents you from making stupid mistakes with your art for the sake of money. Trust me, there’s no better feeling than telling someone to fuck off for your art’s integrity” - Bambu De Pistola

Advice for the DJs, producers and artists of our community: Do it for the art and because you love it over anything else. Keep your ego in check. You’re not any more important than any of the dancers in the room. Don’t be afraid to turn down a gig if it doesn’t line up with your values. If you’re booked for a gig don’t assume the promoter has it all figured out - stay vigilant and keep each other safe. This goes for anyone.

With this mix Apex Twink asks to please learn more about and consider donating to: DULF BC - Drug User Liberation Front. Vancouver’s downtown East side is the epicenter of Canada’s toxic drug crisis and DULF is providing a free safe supply of heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine through their Dope On Arrival (DOA) program, made possible by their sustainer donor campaign. They also occasionally put on events dispensing free drugs for the neighborhood. You can support them by becoming a monthly donor, making a crypto donation, or purchasing merch through (www.dulf.ca)

Tracklist :

Holycryptograms (Lighght remix) - Lila Tirando a Violeta [Collapsed Structures]
    RB C - DJ Plead (Nervous Horizon)
    9th Ritual (MM remix) - Suda [Her Records]
    Infinite Hieroglyphics - Appleblim [Sneaker Social Club]
    Super hide - Lil Jabba [Local Action records]
    Pocosink (Commodo remix) - Las [Innamind recordings]
    Hypnorave - Pixelord [Hyperboloid]
    Shiratani - Batu [Timedance]
    No Drama - NKC [Her records]
    Stepper - Anz [Hessle Audio]
    Vault (Imaabs remix) - Syntrovert [DNTFCK]
    EL QUE (Penetration tool) - Baby Blue
    For Nicole 8 - Fairway [Juke Bounce Werk]
    Living that Teklife - DJ Deeon [Teklife]
    My Luv - Cyberreality [Jukemx]
    Lurk 101 - Sinjin Hawke & Zora Jones
    Stardawg - DJ Swisha [Physically Sick]
    Loud is All We Know (ft. LOS, BOJAQ, El Blanco Niño, and AMEN the Producer) - Papi Squad
    LOUUUDD (ft Kush Jones) - BASSBEAR!!
    Astromechanical Juke - Oceantied [Aramada Sounds]
    SPI - Chango [Armada Sounds]
    Horns of Fury 2 - Jlin [Planet Mu]
    Back Twist Out - Text Chunk + Hood Joplin [Moveltraxx]
    Keepflowin - Text Chunk + Hood Joplin [Moveltraxx]
    Just you and me - Xyla